Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Last...

These are the last few moments of my stationary life in Zurich. In about 20 minutes I will leave out the doors of the beautiful apartment I have called my home and not return. It breaks my heart to just type it. I have felt so at home here, save for feeling the bite of solitude as I was living alone, I will miss this place to no end.

So here begins my European journey. Its a miracle I managed to pack everything into my pack. I don't know what I was trying to prove when I came here with nothing but a 50 liter back pack and a small Heyes carry on. If any of you saw me pack for New York, with my three luggages for two weeks you'd be stunned to see the lack of things I have brought for this trip.

So now I have very few clothing options, and everything is crammed into my bags with no room for more (don't let that fool you into thinking I won't shop). But, that being said, don't feel sorry for me, feel sorry for Andrew who has to put up with me for two weeks living out of such a small selection. He has to deal with all the packing and repacking of goods, the irritation I am bound to feel when that one grey slinky DKNY top is at the bottom of my pack.

So here I go...first a spend a night or two with Timo at his place, then head to Venice to meet Andrew and thus begins our Euro Tour 2008....

its bound to be epic.

1 comment:

andrew domo said...

EPIC!!!

ps. ill try to be patient ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin